Ink Noris 196 for plastic – 50 ml
Noris 196 ink for plastic – 50 ml is excellent for labeling all impermeable surfaces. It is especially suitable for labeling plastic and it is the best choice for polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). With longterm quality lasting it leaves first class, clean and clear imprints. Your old pad stays fresh due to this ink for new stamp prints.
- to be used only with special pad UNIPAD III
- quantity: 50 ml
- application spot: impermeable surfaces (plastic, PE, PP, metal, coloured surfaces, coated paper, fotographs, rubber)
- drying time: 10-15 sec
- alchohol based
- for special pads
- for all rubber and polymere alchohol resistent textual plates
- does not contain harmfull substances
- 3 product colours: black, red, blue
- for hand stamps: Stamps with wodden handle or Daters and Numbering stamps
Perks of the product
- alchohol based ink
- perfect imprints due to high quality materials
Order now stamp pads ink affordably on our web site www.pecati.com.
Why buy from us? We are the bigest supplier of stamps online, therefore we quarantee high quality, fast delivery and you get guarantee for our products. For orders above 500,00 kn delivery is free.